Dimensions in Health can help school districts foster greater nutritional balance in their communities by:
- designing and teaching healthy eating lessons for students,
- designing and running healthful recipe contests,
- partnering with local restaurants and grocery stores to engage students in healthier eating,
- partnering with food service vendors to revamp cafeteria menus and audit ingredients and preparation methods,
- creating and running a healthy living club for teachers and staff,
- creating and facilitating wellness education seminars for parents,
- creating and steering an administrative wellness task force.